Friday, October 3, 2008

Smile!


Tonight I went to Best Buy to buy a CD when I came across this camera. No it's just not a normal digital camera...
This camera detects smiles. When someone in the picture smiles it can tell and takes the picture.

It is so cool. They had one on display with a TV and me and my friends kept trying it out. I'm sure we looked pretty funny standing there in front of it making funny faces to see if it would detect our smiles. It really works, if you don't believe me go check it out yourself. It really amazed me and if i had $300 I'd go buy one myself! hah i wish..

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin that is so funny because one on my roommates was trying to convince another that there are such cameras out there. She thought the other roommate had one like that but it turned out she didn't. She'll be happy to hear me confirm her statement about a camera that can tell when you are smiling. Crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete