Saturday, February 28, 2009

Denver


My flight has been delayed from Denver to Houston so I have a couple hours to spare. Everything is just so overwhelming and I still can't believe where I'm at. Reed is picking me up at the airport in Houston tonight and tomorrow morning we are doing a interview over a web cam with the today show!


Then off to New York we go to be on the show Monday in the actual Studio. When I woke up this morning I never thought I'd be getting a call from NBC! They wanted us to be there immediately so I flew out of Durango at 5 and will be in Houston around 11.

I can't believe it wow! Hope you can all watch the show. I look forward to it but am scared to death at the same time. National television WOW!


(p.s. Janna I'll be calling you soon :) )
p.s.s thanks Meg for taking care of my blog

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin I can't believe that you are going to be a celebrity. Next time I see you I want your autograph.

    ReplyDelete