Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scooter Ride

My mom has a scooter like this... so today Reed and I decided to take it for a spin.

It is only a one man seater so I thought that we would just take turns, but Reed says no lets ride it together. So we squished on that little scooter and rode all around town. We got some weird looks but we were having fun so we just honked and waved.
We were little speed racers and reached our top speed at a whopping 12 miles an hour. We went a little faster going down hill but the scooter could barely handle both of us on it.
We probably looked something like this...hah
I think next time we will take turns.

4 comments:

  1. haha lol, it sounds like it was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow dude! that looks like fun :] haha i think i remember that scooter, didn't i take it for a spin around my little concrete slab outside my house haha... good times! looks like fun though! well looks like u guys had fun! and u know u DEF don't look like that guy on there, skinnie minnie :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. I've never ridden a scooter they look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that picture of me? Next time, let ME take a picture of the TWO of you!

    ReplyDelete