Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vallecito Lake

Reed and I decided to go camping for the Holiday weekend by Vallecito Lake.

We went for a little walk and Reed insisted that he wore his pajamas so he was comfortable, don't ask I know he's crazy.
We had dutch oven dinner yumm it was the best!

We took the boat out on Saturday and just chilled. It was WAY too cold for me to get in the water but Reed did a couple times.

Exhausted and sunburned (well just me) after a long day we waited for the fireworks to come.
Its just not the 4th of July without a little fireworks..

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Especially the fireworks. I'm always amazed when ppl can get pics of those! : ) Glad you had so much fun!

    Also, pyjama pants ARE comfy! *laugh* When I travel in the cool but not quite cold weather of spring or fall, I always wear them cuz I don't like to drive 6 hours in jeans. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had lots of fun :) that's nice to have a weekend just to yourselves huh??

    Anyways so when the heck are you going to be home so i can come see your apartment??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun. I really want to go camping sometime this summer. Hopefully it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Reed wearing a head lamp in a picture? He is such a dork!

    ReplyDelete