This past weekend I babysat this little girl while mom and dad went out of town.Lets just say I learned quite a bit for the future when I have kids of my own.
1. Don't give them chap-stick unattended, they will eat it.
2. Chicken and beer (root beer) makes everything okay.
3. No matter how much you wish, stinky diapers do not change them self.
4. Sleeping in days are over. (I am not looking forward to that time.)
5. Lets just say its a good think they are born before the talking and walking begins.
Rudy didn't know what to think of Livi in his house.