Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tough Mudder

{Saturday January 14, 2011}
Reed and his brothers went to Phoenix for a competition called the Tough Mudder. For those that don't know what a Tough Mudder is, it is basically a 12 mile course with obstacles in between. They all grew out their beards so when the day came they could each save a funny mustache of some sort. What nerds I know. They had a blast though and I'm just glad they made it home alive because they didn't train all too well. They took a lot of video that I plan to edit sometime until then these pictures will have to do.



1 comment:

  1. My parents live really close to where they held that. I happened to be in town that weekend and we went to watch. It is pretty comical! Jay and a friend have talked about doing it... but that's as far as they have gotten. It is kind of cool to know of someone who has done it.

    ReplyDelete