Monday, December 24, 2012

Vegas Trip

{December 13-16}
Reed and I decided we needed a little trip after our school semester ended. Also to celebrate Reed finishing school and my birthday on the 17th. We decided at the last minute to go to Las Vegas. We left Thursday night after I got off work and took turns driving and ended up in Las Vegas around 5:30 AM. We went to breakfast then we were able to check into our hotel and take a little nap. 
 Yep it was still dark when we got there but the traffic was still crazy.
On Friday night we went to a cirque du soleil show KA. It was expensive but totally worth it. It was such an amazing cool show.

We couldn't go to Vegas without eating at Five guys... twice. We love that place.
Saturday we spent most of the day shopping at some outlet stores and then that night we went to Fremont Street that all my coworkers told me about.
This was one of our favorite places it was super cool. They have tons of led lights over the whole street that was like a huge tv screen.
They had some bands playing on fremont street that we were able to see.
Like Willie Nelson.
And Reba.
It was such a fun night even if we didn't win anything on the slots.

{Monday December 17th}
It was my 24th Birthday!
Reed and I went to K-mart to get a few things and since it was my birthday, he made me sit in the cart so he could push me around. He is such a nerd but I sure do love that man and have so much fun with him.
I ended my day by going to a water aerobics class that my mom teaches. It was a sweet birthday weekend spent with the people I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment