Saturday, July 28, 2012

Doors of Tallinn

I finally created this collage of the doors of Tallinn, Estonia from our trip. I fell in love with the doors there the minute we got into town. I didn't realize how many cool pictures I got and I didn't even use them all. I wonder what else was there that we weren't able to see.
I still think about our trip often and the cool things we were able to experience. It definitely was worth the time and money we spent going. I'll never forget the people I met and the things I felt. I'm a big believer that everything happens for a reason, whether or not we choose to learn and grow from our experiences is up to us. Just remember when one door closes another opens :)

5 comments:

  1. Those doors are amazing! I'm so glad you were able to go. Cory would love to go back to Russia. It will be a little bit before we can afford it but one day. It looks like life is going well for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should print those and frame them! That'd be a really neat piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should print those and frame them! That'd be a really neat piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. tallinnan matkat

    ReplyDelete