Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My family

My family thinks they're so funny...

About 2 or 3 weeks before Reed and I were even engaged they were all making bets on when we would get married. One night while I was out with Reed they printed out 4 months of calender and everyone picked a date. Even my 1 year old niece and nephew did!

They hid it from me until Reed and I made it known that we were getting married. My sister Amanda was the lucky guesser, but I'm not quite sure what she wins. She'll have to take that up with the rest of the fam.
My dad had to be a smart alec and guess April Fools.

5 comments:

  1. That's right baby! Didn't anyone tell you, since I won I get to go on the cruise instead of you. You don't mind, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy. You had only been dating for 6-7 WEEKS and your family was guessing when you would marry the guy??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me. I'm just a blog stalker. ;) But i couldn't resist telling you that when my mom got married, all of her sisters and aunts made bets of when they'd... you know... So your family could be worse. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME I love that they made bets on you guys. Amanda I agree that you should get the cruise or at least something like it. Your family is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you family sounds like so much fun! I love that they all picked a date!

    ReplyDelete