Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tallinn Day 4

 {Saturday May 19}
We took the Okas family to see Avengers 3D. It was English with Russian subtitles so I was good to go. I was happy to hear English as the only person I've been able to talk to is Reed. We had some good snacks and everyone loved the movie.
Afterwards we went to their house for a little BBQ. In the Baltics they make this kabob called shasklik. It was super super good and is one of my favorite things I've had to eat. I'm craving it as I type this. All the food we had was super good


 Then we went to hangout in oldtown one last time with Todd and Alisha because it was their last day.
 Things are never dull with my dorky husband, but oh how I love him.
We had to go to Compressors one last time. MMmmm their food is so stinking good I can't get over it.
The dairy in Estonia is to die for! Seriously to die for! People put sour cream on everything, sounds disgusting yes but it is nothing like our sour cream it tastes so good! Their yogurt is also so amazing. We would buy containers at the store and just chug it. I wish I could've taken a suit case home of their yogurt it is just so good you can't understand. This is their baked apple flavor which is the best it has little chunks of baked apple in it. MMM it is the best!
One of my favorite doors from today. The doors here deserved their own separate post there are so many cool ones. I am going to make a collage when I get home. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures in this post! They really show the similarities and differences between being there or home. (Reed was my neighbor when we were really little & in 6th? grade: Blanding). You two do so much awesome stuff. I love to read about it. You will always have to have an exciting life so I will always have good reading material.

    ReplyDelete