Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tallinn Day 5

{Sunday May 20}
We went to the branch here and got to see some people Reed knew. This is Tatiana and her daughter Polina. Reed didn't know them but they were baptized because of Maria who Reed baptized. It is just cool seeing how the church can work with committed members.

 We went to old town one last time. This is the sweater wall where a bunch of ladies sell, obviously sweaters and hats and things like that.
 We bought a little hand painted painting from this lady to remember Tallinn.
 They sell flowers everywhere. I love it.
We stopped to get some ice cream for the last time.
Took one last stroll on the beach. P.S. they have wifi on their beach and their big parks. It is awesome!
Saw the Okas family for the last time and had to say goodbye.
I've had a hard time writing this last post mostly because I didn't want to leave.  I got to meet some of the most amazing, humble people. I wish I could've taken them all home in my suit case. I now know why Reed loved his mission so much!

We definitely had the experience of a lifetime for the two weeks we were there, one that has changed my life forever. I can't describe in words how much fun we had and how much I'll miss it there. The people were so nice and welcoming to me I felt like I've known them forever.

1 comment:

  1. so this is crazy... but I was trying to look up compressors in estonia to show my husband and your guys' pics/blog popped up. small world. It looks like your trip rocked! Anywho... hi. :)

    ReplyDelete