Thursday, May 3, 2012

Update

Things have been pretty busy in the Harris home lately between school, church and work. Speaking of work, I've had some pretty fun work parties the last few weeks..


 Ok not really, but it sure is fun pretending. I love my job!

Last week Reed took me prairie dog hunting for the first time. Surprisingly it was really fun, don't judge me.

Reed and I recently got iPhones. It was love at first touch, seriously. We both love our phones and our phones love us back. I've always been an apple fan and its nice to add to my collection.



Last but not least we bought a Jeep Cherokee! Yes we now have 3 cars but we love it and it sure will be nice for the adventures Reed and I have planned for this summer. Rudy approved because now he has some room instead of riding in the trunk of my car (don't worry the backseat folds down for him to poke his head out) :)
In case you were wondering Reed and I officially leave for The Baltics in 4 days 3 hours 38 minutes and 15 seconds. Yes we are super excited, and we can not wait. Be prepared for a serious overload of posts because we will be there for 2 weeks, if we make our flight home which we are considering accidentally missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment